Tuesday, April 2, 2013

25 Weeks

As I've mentioned before, time is passing by so quickly with my pregnancy!  It's hard to believe I will be 26 weeks tomorrow.  I have been so blessed with a smooth pregnancy and I can't thank God enough for that!  Before Eric and I know it, we will be welcoming our sweet baby boy!  Please excuse my 25 week photo...this was taken during our "work day" Saturday, although I really can't claim to have done much "work" of my own.  We had an amazingly successful weekend with working on the nursery.  A huge thanks must go out to Eric and my dad for all of their hard work!!

25 Weeks
 


How far along: 25 weeks and 6 days
Baby's size: about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs about a pound and a half
Maternity clothes: I’m still wearing my jeans (with the help of a handy rubber band), but have been incorporating more maternity shirts.
Sleep: My sleep has improved some over the past two weeks.  Since I’ve always been a stomach sleeper, it has been quite an adjustment trying to get comfortable sleeping on my side.  Luckily, I have managed to find a position that is comfortable (or maybe I’ve just gotten use to it), which has greatly helped with my being able to get some sleep. 
Best moment of the week: Working on the nursery Saturday and getting
to celebrate Easter with family and friends.
Movement: He is still an active little guy.  I love getting to feel his movement!
Food cravings: I would probably still say cereal.  Good thing there is a
wide variety of cereals out there!
Symptoms: I have had a little increase in acid reflex/indigestion, but nothing
a few Tums won’t help relieve.
Looking forward to: Continuing to work on the nursery.  There are a few furniture items and decorations I’ve been keeping an eye out for.  I can’t wait to get everything bought and together!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment