Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Name Reveal!

When trying to decide on a name for Baby Moore, we really wanted it to mean something to us.  As this baby will be the first grandson for both of our parents (first grandbaby for my parents!), we decided to name him after the two most important men in our lives, Eric's dad, Jack, and my dad, Mike.  Therefore, Baby Moore is officially Jackson Michael.  We tossed around several different family names, but none of the names we came up with meant as much to us as these two.  I'm sure we will shorten Jackson in some way after he is born, but we will have to wait and see which nickname fits him best!  We are excited for him to finally have a name!

As for a nursery update, we finally got the room all painted!  I was able to find the exact color I wanted and we were able to finish it up last night.   Below are some pictures of the finished product!  The colors we will be using in the bedding and decor are green, aqua, and orange.  This week, I took some prints I ordered from Etsy to Hobby Lobby to get mats cut and frames bought.  I put them together and am really pleased with how they turned out.  Below, I also included a picture of one of the framed prints with a lamp I picked up last weekend.  This weekend, we plan on painting the dresser and getting the crib put together.  I received a notice that the bedding shipped this week and should be here tomorrow!  I'm so excited that it shipped so it will be here for us to put in the crib once it is together.  I can't wait to see how it looks!


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment