Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

My parents decided to come down and spend Easter weekend with Hayley, Dunn, Eric, and I.  Eric and I decided to take advantage of them and have them help us get some work done with the nursery while they were here! :)  Of course, being the great parents they are, they were happy to help.  Saturday morning, my dad and Eric put the crib together.  After they finished, they got started on painting the dresser.  As some of you may remember, this was going to be a project for my sister and I.  However, we decided to leave it to the experts, who did a wonderful job!!  While they worked on the dresser, my mom, sister, and I got all of the bedding in the crib and the rug rolled out.  The dresser stayed in the garage until last night since it took forever for the paint to dry with this rainy weather.  I was so excited to get it in the nursery!  I love how it is all coming together!  Sunday, we all went to church and then Eric and I had both of our families and some friends over for lunch.  Luckily the weather decided to cooperate and we were able to grill and enjoy being outside Sunday afternoon.  I can't thank my parents enough for their help this weekend!  Eric and I are so very blessed.  Here are some pictures of our hard work this weekend and preliminary nursery photos.



 
 



Zoe had to be in on the action too!






 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment