Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nursery Update

I was so excited for my mom and nana to be able to come down this past weekend.  It was wonderful getting to spend time with them!  Friday night, my mom, nana, Hayley, Dunn, Eric, and I went out for dinner and, on Saturday, us girls went out for lunch and then shopped.  While we were out, I finally found a chair for Jackson's room.   Thankfully, this was the last piece of furniture we needed and now I can focus on picking up the last few decorative pieces needed to complete the nursery.  Late Saturday afternoon, we returned to the house and my mom and nana started working on the curtains and throw pillows for Jackson's room.  My grandma did an amazing job of whipping those curtains out with what seemed to be miminal effort!  Mom and nana also got all three throw pillows made out of fabric I ordered to match the bedding.  I'm getting one of them monogrammed with Jackson's initials, but the other two were ready to go on the chair.  A big thanks to mom and nana for all their hard work!!  Sunday, after mom and grandma left, Eric and I picked up the chair and got it in the room.  I'm so very pleased with how it looks and so very thankful to have found an extremely comfortable chair!  Lord knows, it's likely to be put to great use!  Here are some pictures from this weekend.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment