Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Baby Shower in Harrison

My sister and I went home this past weekend for my baby shower hosted by several of our family friends.  Everything looked so beautiful and the food was delicious, especially the amazing petit fours from Rick's Bakery!  We had a great turnout and Jackson was blessed with tooo many presents! :)  Eric and I are so very thankful for everyone who attended or sent gifts.  We can't wait for Jackson to get here so we can put all these awesome gifts to use!  Another big thank you to Patty, Christine, Beth, Lauren, Gail, Lisa, Jessica, Sharon, Madelyn, Jeannie, and Diane for hosting this event.  I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate it!  Here are some pictures from the shower!



 




 



The Hostesses (minus Lisa, Jeannie, Lauren, Sharon, and Diane)

My sweet grandmas!


Jackson's soon-to-be grandmas and great-grandmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment