Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

I want to take a moment to wish all dads out there a Happy Father's Day, especially my amazing dad, Mike, and Eric's dad, Jack!  Also, I want to wish my sweet husband, a very soon-to-be daddy, a Happy Father's Day!  It is always awesome to watch him with our friends' kiddos and I have no doubt he will be a wonderful daddy!!  

My parents made the last minute decision to come down to spend the weekend with us and we had a great weekend!  Saturday morning, my mom, dad, and I went to cheer on my sister, who participated in the Color Me Rad run, and then the four of us spent the afternoon shopping.  With my due date rapidly approaching, there were some last minute items I needed to get bought and put away in Jackson's room.  Saturday night, Hayley, Dunn, mom, dad, Eric, and I went to dinner at the Butcher Shop as a Father's Day celebration for my dad.  Dinner was amazing and it was wonderful to get to spend time with my family.  Today, after church, we celebrated Father's Day with Eric's dad at his parent's house with an awesome lunch made by his mom.  I'm so glad Eric and I were able to spend time with each of our wonderful dads on this holiday weekend. Jackson is so blessed to have these two amazing men to look up to!  They will be awesome grandpas! :)

My sister, dad, and I before dinner last night.
 
Eric, his dad, and brother at lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment