Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Camping Trip & 33 Weeks

Eric and I, along with my parents, sister, and brother-in-law, spent Memorial Day weekend camping at Bull Shoals Lake.  We had such a good weekend!!  Saturday, we went out on the boat and, although the water was a little too cold to swim (Hayley and I tried, but just couldn't brave it!), we enjoyed soaking up the sun, fishing, and cruising around.  Sunday, we spent the day being lazy and hanging out at camp.  After relaxing (and fishing for Eric) for a few hours yesterday morning, we packed up and headed home.   We were fortunate to have great weather throughout the weekend and it was sooo nice to be able to hang out with family and relax!  I didn't take many pictures while we were there, but here are a few!  Although I don't have an "official" 33 week picture, I'll end this post with my pregnancy highlights.









33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks and 6 days
Baby's size: weighs about 4 pounds and measures just over 17 inches long
Maternity clothes: I’ve managed to keep wearing my jeans with the help of a rubber band, but am wearing mostly maternity tops. I’m still trying to wear as many dresses as possible, especially since it is getting hotter!
Sleep: My sleep is becoming pretty inconsistent.  Some nights, I sleep great.  Other nights, I’m very restless and don’t get as much sleep as I’d like. 
Best moment of the week: Camping with my family this weekend!
Movement: He is still pretty active. The bigger he gets, the more I feel.  It’s a feeling I absolutely love!
Food cravings: Still no food cravings to report!
Symptoms: Acid reflux/indigestion are pretty common…I pretty much always have a bottle of Tums nearby.  I’m having to use the bathroom more frequently, which can be annoying! J  With Eric and I being so busy most of the time, I have noticed I’m starting to tire much quicker than before.
Looking forward to: I’m headed back to Harrison this weekend for my second baby shower with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment