Monday, May 13, 2013

31 Weeks



 
How far along: 31 weeks and 5 days
Baby's size: weighs about 3.3 pounds and measures over 16 inches long
Maternity clothes: I’ve managed to keep wearing my jeans with the help of a rubber band, but am wearing mostly maternity tops. I’m trying to incorporate as many dresses as possible because they are WAY more comfortable!
Sleep: I’m still sleeping fairly well. Some nights are better than others, but I don’t feel tired during the day, which I figure is a pretty good thing!  I’m getting up more often to use the bathroom, but am usually able to fall back to sleep fairly easily.
Best moment of the week: Our trip to Gulf Shores with Eric’s parents!
Movement: He is still pretty active. Since he is getting bigger, I’m feeling more and more of his movements.
Food cravings: I’m still not craving anything in particular.  The bigger Jackson gets, the less interested I am in food.  I feel like there isn’t any room for food, especially with having such a short torso!
Symptoms: I still battle acid reflux/indigestion regularly, but Tums are still doing the job.  As I mentioned above, I’m starting to feel very full all the time.  I feel like Jackson, my lungs, stomach, and pee are constantly battling for room in my body, which will probably only get worse as I progress!
Looking forward to: Our friends here are throwing us a couple’s baby shower on Saturday and my parents are coming down for it.  I’m looking forward to getting to hang out with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment