Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Couples Shower

This past weekend was another busy one, which is becoming all too common!   Saturday night, our friends here in Little Rock hosted a couples baby shower for us.  We had a blast getting to hang out with friends and family and loved getting to open Jackson's gifts!  We can't express enough how much we appreciate our friends who put time and work into hosting our shower and are grateful to all of those who attended.  Eric, Jackson, and I are so very blessed!  Sunday afternoon, Eric and I met up with his niece for our maternity picture session.  We arranged for the pictures to be taken outside and after Saturday's humidity, we were afraid we would regret this decision.  Luckily, although it was pretty warm, there was a nice breeze to keep us from melting.  We can't wait to see how they turn out!  Between these events, I sorted all of the clothes, blankets, etc. I have bought or received for Jackson.  I was able to get most everything washed and put away.  I am hoping to finish up the rest this week.  With plans to be out of town for the next two weekends and only seven weeks left until my due date, I'm feeling the pressure to get everything ready!  As fast as the last 33 weeks have passed, I have no doubt these next seven will go by just as quickly, assuming Jackson stays put until his due date!  Here are some pictures from our shower.



 
Amazing dessert made by my brother-in-law.  I won't even tell you how many I ate!
 


My family!


Our awesome hostesses!!



 











No comments:

Post a Comment