Tuesday, July 15, 2014

First Birthday Party #2

And for our second party...  :)  We decided on a monster theme for the party at our house.  We bought a small play center pool and set it up outside with Jackson's pool for the kids to play.  We knew it would probably be pretty hot, but holy cow!  Even though we set up canopies and fans for the adults, it was SO miserably humid and hot.  We are so thankful for everyone for coming and tolerating the heat to celebrate with us!  Jackson absolutely loves playing with other kiddos and he had such a good time!  After the party, my parents, Dunn, Eric, Jackson and I went to the Butcher Shop for dinner.  Jackson was such a good boy throughout dinner.  It was a crazy, but great day!


The door hanger I made!  I was pretty proud of myself for this one.  I'm not the most artistic person out there! haha!


Making this made me tear up.  This year has just gone by too fast!




























I think it is safe to say he liked his cupcake!










No comments:

Post a Comment