Monday, September 16, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

For the holiday weekend, Eric and I decided to travel for the first time with Jackson.  My parents, sister, and brother-in-law camped on the White River and, although we didn't feel quite ready to embrace the whole camping experience with Jackson yet, we decided to come home and spend the weekend at my parents' house.  We left right after work on Friday and, since Jackson loves being in the car, he did really good!  He only starting to get fussy when he got hungry about 15 minutes from my parents' house.  We spent Saturday and Sunday at the White River with my family, hanging out, fishing, and, of course, cooking out!  It was SO hot Saturday that Jackson and I spent more time in the camper than out, but luckily it cooled off on Sunday so we were able to enjoy being outside more.  Jackson LOVES being outside!  We got up and came home Monday morning so I could spend the afternoon loving on my sweet boy before having to return to work on Tuesday.  He did sooo good on his first trip to Mimi and Poppy's...we were so proud of him!






Flirting with his Mimi :)

Hanging out with Uncle Dunn
 
He kept pulling the grass...


and putting it in his mouth.  A boy through and through!

 
Such a happy boy!

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment