Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

A few weeks ago, I told Eric I'd like to go home for Mother's Day weekend as it has been forever since we've been to my parent's house!  Friday after work, we picked up my sister and headed home.  Saturday morning, my parents, sister, Eric, Jackson and I met both of my grandmas, grandpa, and uncle for a Mother's Day breakfast.  It was so good  to see everyone and for them to see Jackson.   Afterwards, we headed to Silver Dollar City for the day.  Although it got pretty warm in the afternoon, we had such a good day!! As I mentioned in my last post, Jackson is still battling this last ear infection.  In addition to this, the poor boy is cutting all four of his top teeth and contracted hand, foot, and mouth disease from daycare.  He just can't seem to win!!  With all of this going on, we weren't sure how he would do at Silver Dollar City, but he was awesome!  He rode two rides and did really good on those! To be perfectly honest, he seemed bored with them.  Haha!  Hopefully he inherited his mama's love for a good rollar coaster!  Saturday evening, we cooked dinner and then after Jackson went to bed, we all played dominoes.  Due to not feeling good, Jackson didn't sleep great either night so we spent Sunday catching up on our rest.  It was such a good weekend!!  






















Jackson tried ice cream for the first time and, of course, loved it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment