Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jackson's First Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with lunch and games at Eric's parents' house with his family.  Jackson didn't feel so great and started throwing up shortly before lunch.  We initially thought it was related to his acid reflex as he was in a great mood throughout the day (if his stomach bothers him at all, he has problems keeping his bottles down).  My brother-in-law came to eat and hang out since he had worked that morning and then Thursday night, Dunn and I joined the masses at Wal-Mart for some brief Black Friday shopping while Eric stayed home with Baby J.  Friday morning, Eric, Jackson, and I traveled home to my parents' house to spend the weekend with my mom, dad, and sister.  Unfortunately, we quickly learned Jackson had indeed caught a stomach bug, which rapidly spread through the house.  Somehow, Eric and my sister managed to avoid it, but it was awful for the rest of us!  Needless to say, it wasn't the most pleasant four day weekend for the Moore family!  Luckily, I was able to get some pictures of Jackson's first Thanksgiving.


This Thanksgiving outfit lasted about 10 minutes!








No comments:

Post a Comment