Monday, July 29, 2013

4th of July

So, this post is almost a month overdue!  Looking back, it's hard to believe the 4th of July was just a day before I went into labor!  I started the holiday by working a few hours, trying to get some last minute tasks taken care of before being off for my maternity leave.  Who knew those few hours of work would be so needed!  After being lazy throughout the afternoon, Eric and I went downtown to eat dinner with my sister, brother-in-law, and some of Dunn's friends who were visiting.  After dinner, we met up with some friends in the River Market to watch the fireworks.  We had a great time and enjoyed being outside, especially with the slightly cooler weather! 

39 Weeks
(It's so had to believe this was just a little over 3 weeks ago!)

 








No comments:

Post a Comment