Sunday, January 27, 2013

16 Weeks

It's amazing how quickly time is flying by with my pregnancy.  It seems like yesterday that we found out Baby Moore was on the way and now I'm four short weeks away from reaching the halfway point!  Here goes the start of my pregnancy highlights!

In going through the pictures on my camera (I am WAY behind!), I found this picture of Eric and I at Christmas, a few days after sharing the news with our families.  I thought I would go ahead and throw it on here...at this point, I was 12 weeks.




16 Weeks




How far along: 16 weeks and 4 days
Baby's size: an avocado - about 4 1/2 inches long and weighs about 3 1/2 ounces
Maternity clothes: Not yet!
Sleep:  Not so great!  All of the sudden I am very restless and wake up frequently throughout the night.  I'm guessing Baby Moore is getting me ready for his/her arrival. :)
Best moment of the week:  This would really have to be the best moment of the past few weeks, but our families, along with Eric and I, have started picking up different items for the baby.  It has been so much fun to start picking out books, bottles, diapers, receiving blankets, etc.  It will be even more fun once we know if we are having a boy or girl...then the shopping will really begin!
Movement: Not yet, but honestly, I'm at a loss on what it will feel like.  I just keep telling myself that when it happens, I will know!
Food cravings:  If anything, I would say I crave pizza.  But I don't know that I can contribute that to pregnancy.  I've always been a pizza nut!
Symptoms: I've definitely had an increase of energy over the past week, which I'm thankful for!  I occasionally have acid reflux/heartburn and have started to feel round ligament pains when I move too quickly.  Otherwise, I've been feeling pretty good!
Looking forward to:  Eric and I will be scheduling an ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or girl within two weeks and we can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment