Sunday, October 5, 2014

Race for the Cure & Pumpkin Patch

What a gorgeous weekend!!  We have spent as much time outside as we can enjoying this awesome fall weather.  This is my favorite time of the year!  Saturday morning, Jackson and I, along with my mom, sister, and friends, walked in the Race for the Cure.  This was my 8th year to participate and Jackson's 2nd! :)  As always, we greatly enjoyed this event!

This was Jackson at the Race for the Cure last year (3 months old).  He was sooo little!

Jackson wasn't very happy about having to get up so early!  He definitely wasn't in the mood for a picture!


"You expect me to stay in this stroller how long??"








Saturday afternoon, we went to BoBrook Pumpkin Patch to celebrate a friend's birthday.  We had so much fun!  Jackson enjoyed walking around and looking at all the pumpkins (aka "balls").  We will definitely be making a trip to another pumpkin patch before the season is over!

Jackson wasn't so sure about playing in the corn. :)











My sweet family!


The sunflower "maze" was beautiful!














"Hold me, mama!"

My silly boy!

This afternoon, we have been relaxing and playing.  Jackson has been helping his dad cheer on the Broncos. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment